Thursday, July 9, 2015

Reminiscing with my Chuck E Cheese vlog | July 2015


Was I at Chuckz for myself or for my kids?

I mean, I did have a good time with my kids; and I know they had a
good time.  We stayed for about 3 and a half hours after I only really
wanted to be there for about 2 hours.  But this was... I believe our
first time this year so freak it, I had to stay longer plus I wanted to
actually hang out with them instead of trying to vlog the whole time.  I
caught myself in some bittersweet moments thinking about how Chucks
used to be when I was a kid.  When I was a kid I didn't go to chucks
that much.  Only for someones bday.  My kids are different.  Since they
have been born I have took them plenty of times and it doesn't have to
be anyone's birthday.  For me, it was Showbiz Pizza when I first went. 
Then later Chuckz and there was even a Discovery Zone.  I had my first
Push Pop there.  The place always smelled delicious!  The food was good
from what I remember.  The ball pit was super fun.  The characters were
dope but scary at the same time.  It was a real treat to go!



Now a days; this is all my kids know so of course it's fun to
them.  But the pizza barely has cheese.  I mean "barely".  And
everything looks slightly dirty.  Maybe when you are a kid you don't pay
attention to detail.  Maybe this is what is so great about being a
kid.  That's why this is a place "where a kid can be a kid"



I'm sure I will have more play dates there because the moms
group goes there 1x a month at least so that's about 5 more times this
year, but I think I will go every other month.  I know it's for my
kiddies, but dang it; I still have to be in the mood to take them.  Plus
I work a lot so sometimes it gets hard but I took half the day off to
take them there because I want them to do 2 fun things a week before
school starts.



What are your thoughts about the new and the old chuckz?

Tell me.  I would like to read your thoughts.



Reminiscing sucks because it means I am getting older.  Time is going so fast, you really need to enjoy it while you can.











What I remember from the 80s-90s





What I remember from the 80s-90s











The characters.  Dope but scary.





The characters. Dope but scary.











Then and Now





Then and Now








https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8ye8Orhc8


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig8ye8Orhc8

No comments:

Post a Comment