Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I think it takes me too long to do my hair





Just a quick video...well not that quick...pre-editing it took me about 35 minutes.  To me that is long as I don't like to spend that much time on my hair; nor do I realize that I even spend that much time on my hair in the first place but now that I know; I will try to take this into consideration to save myself time in the future; although I don't think it will work because you know how us girls are... we love to be in the mirror prepping ourselves; well most of us do...anywho...



How long does it take you to complete a hairstyle for yourself and do you go in the bathroom already knowing which hair style you will do or do you just freestyle??  Feel free to let me know by commenting below.



Thank you for reading!



Denyce

@myluxury1st



MyLuxury1st®

No comments:

Post a Comment